About the Journal
The International Journal of convergence in healthcare is a double blind peer-reviewed , open-access journal which is published biannually focusing on original clinical and preclinical research, systemic and perspective reviews, meta-analysis, pilot studies and case reports, every paper accepted by peers has been completed with a complete technical edit to make it highly accessible to the international medical community. The journal is of special interest to the authors of countries where the first language is not English.
This journal is covering a broad variety of latest findings on applied medical information technology, biomedical information technology, medicinal computing technology, patient health information systems, dental IT, health history, Post covid healthcare management, computational biology, Intelligent healthcare systems, robotic automation healthcare, cyber physical systems in healthcare, disruptive technologies for future in healthcare, Electroceuticals in healthcare, knowledge centre hospital, mental health information systems, and a ground breaking forum that allows authors to access their work.
International Journal of convergence in healthcare is the best open access publication to publish, in the form of original papers, summary papers, case reports, brief correspondence etc., most extensive and accurate source of discovery and innovative advances in this area, and to offer researchers unrestricted, unlimited access to it, without limitations or any further subscriptions.
The peer reviewed Journal is skilfully sponsored by influential members of the Advisory Board. A single blind peer review process is being carried out by the professional editorial committee of health care medical information technology publications of order to ensure consistency.
The article will be distributed and publicly available under a creative Commons License, after the technical edit questions have been addressed to the Journal's satisfaction. Symposiums, summaries of academic, pre-clinical or therapeutic data sets on a particular issue are welcome to be released as supplements.
The journal is fortunate to be able to edit and publish products and to ensure that the papers are scrutinised carefully to prevent mistakes in text, spacing, illustration, typography and style.
Aims and Scope:
- The journal intend to publish articles related to research in specialties of a broad variety of latest findings on applied medical information technology, biomedical information technology, medicinal computing technology, patient health information systems, dental IT, health history, Post covid health care management, computational biology, Intelligent healthcare systems, robotic automation healthcare, cyber physical systems in healthcare, disruptive technologies for future in health care, Electroceuticals in healthcare, knowledge centre hospital, mental health information systems
- Case reports, original articles and review articles are welcome
- The research regarding new concepts is encouraged
- We encourage research from developing countries
- The journal is an open access
Manuscript charges-No cost for submission document. You may apply the manuscript every time. Entry is still available.
Manuscript Processing fees- We bill authors for handling manuscripts. Writers are expected to pay fees only if they approve the paper for publication. The payments are per article. If any author isn't able to pay, he may retract his post/article.
Login or Register to make a submission.
As part of the submission process, writers are expected to review if their submissions agree with any of the following elements, and submissions can be returned to writers who do not agree with these requirements.
- The submission has not been released before or before another publication for review (or a clarification has been given in the Editor 's Comments).
- The submission file is in the format of an OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF text file.
- Reference URLs have been given where appropriate.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; uses italics rather than underlining (with the exception of URL addresses); and all diagrams, statistics and tables are put in the text at the relevant points rather than at the top.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographical criteria set out in the Author Guidelines.
Statement of privacy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site shall be used only for the purposes specified in this journal and shall not be made available for any other purpose or to any other entity.
- Method of discount / waiver-
Depending on the author's status as a student, no funding from any source, study from developing countries or study of extraordinary status, the editor may have discount / wave off charges. Please write to Editor providing discount reasons. The decision of the publisher is definitive and binding.
- Digital archiving strategy-The journal 's issues are archived in PKP PN (Public Information Project), LOCKSS and CLOCKSS
- Papers Review Procedure- The journal follows the principle of double-blind peer review on all papers. After the report is received, after deleting the writers' names and their affiliations, it is sent to our two reviewers. Writers are not told reviewer titles, either. In due course of time, reviewers submit their comments and these comments / questions are forwarded to writers to make corrections or provide explanations. Until the reviewers are pleased with the corrections in the manuscripts or clarification given by the writers, the decision to approve the article is communicated to the writers. If the author / s refuses to make corrections as recommended by the reviewers, manuscript shall be refused for printing.
- Regulation- Testing Plagiarism-The newspaper has zero plagiarism tolerance policy. We frequently use Dupli/turnitin Checker tools for plagiarism identification.
- Regulation on Licensing
Documents published under the Creative Commons CC BY Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License http:/creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. Documents in the Medico-legal Analysis journal are Open Access posts. This licence requires any medium to be used, transmitted and replicated, providing that the original work and author are accurately cited.5.
- Copyright rules
The authors writing this article agree to the following terms and conditions:-Authors hold copyright and give the first publishing right to the publisher with the work concurrently licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence that encourages anyone to distribute the work with an authorship recognition of the work and original publishing in this articles.
-Authors continue to hold free publication rights to the paper